Friday, February 29, 2008

Firefly

I just finished watching this tv show for the first time (despite seeing the movie in the theaters when it was released) and I have to say it's pretty great. It's no original Star Trek, but it was still a lot of fun to watch. Based on this show and Whedon's comics, I might even be willing to give Buffy a shot. For those of you who don't know, this is basically Han Solo the tv series set in the outer space wild west. Too bad it only lasted 17 episodes or whatever, because there was a lot more they could have done that would have been cool.

RATING: 74%

5 comments:

laurie said...

I'm pretty sure I told you this was awesome a long time ago and you were like, uuuuhhh, I don't want to start a new show, blah, blah...or some such crap. Anyway, Firefly is awesome!

DCP said...

No, that's what you said about Battlestar Galactica.

laurie said...

Yeah well Battlestar used to be awesome. I heard it sucks now tho. Although I can't imagine I didn't also tell you about Firefly since I have been in love with it for like two years now. I tell you everything so I'm pretty sure I told you that.

laurie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McT's Girlfriend said...

I am so out of touch with pop culture. Just never heard of Firefly except the fireflies I used to play with when I was a kid. We used to collect them in a jar and watch them glow. Don't laugh...it was fun.