Saturday, February 23, 2008

Cable & Deadpool

I can't really write reviews of comics as I read them, because most of you don't care and I read a lot of comics. But this series just had its last issue (#50) and I pretty much loved it for its whole run, so I figured I'd write about it. Anyway, Cable is a boring future guy and Deadpool is a mercenary who cracks a million jokes and specializes in breaking the fourth wall. I always thought the Cable parts of this book were boring, but luckily he died at like issue 35 and then Deadpool had the book to himself for the remainder. It turns out that nobody liked to buy it which is a problem in the comics world for some reason and now it's canceled, so too bad.

RATING: 76%

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear Ryan Reynolds is going to play Deadpool in the Wolverine movie?

DCP said...

Well, I guess he fits. If by fits I mean the movie is going to really suck anyway, so what could they possibly do to make it worse?