Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Last Time I Watched The Princess Bride

This is a pretty good movie as everybody knows, but the last time I watched it I think I was sick and just flipping channels in Tallahassee. I had just bought the box set of the old Spider-man cartoons but I got really bored. Anyway, watching this movie on tv sucks because of all the commercials and how they keep dubbing over Wallace Shawn's usage of "motherfucker!" with "inconceivable" or some crap. Also being sick sucks.

RATING: 28%

5 comments:

LoCo said...

I hate this movie.

Jen said...

loco has no soul.

DCP said...

I have it on good authority that loco has a pretty great soul.

LoCo said...

you know, i was seriously going to follow up my comment with either "i have no soul" or "i am a heartless bitch." i am glad someone finished it for me.

laurie said...

Loco is cool, and I suspect probably has a soul. As for the movie...while I don't hate it, I really don't understand why people love this movie so damn much. I always assumed I don't because I didn't see it as a kid. Like it's one of those you love it b/c you loved it as a kid things?