Saturday, February 16, 2008

Coke Zero

At heart I am a Pepsi person. That is, I like Pepsi more than Coca Cola, I like Diet Pepsi more than Diet Coke, and whenever I'm in a restaurant or movie theater and it turns out they have Pepsi instead of Coke I feel a little happy (though if they have RC Cola it's just weird). Anyway, the one place I diverge from this trend is with Coke Zero, because it is the best cola that exists on earth. Sorry Kroger brand. I drink like 8 of these a day and my head only hurts a tiny bit I think.

RATING: 96%

3 comments:

laurie said...

Pepsi is nothing short of foul. Also fowl. Or at least what I imagine fowl would taste like if they were a soda. A nasty, too sweet soda. But Coke Zero is great. You should try Cheery Coke Zero, which is so good it may have come from Satan himself, which everyone knows is the bringer of all things too good to be holy.

DCP said...

I've had Cherry Coke Zero and Vanilla Coke Zero, but they're just ok compared to regular Coke Zero. No frills, thank you. And Pepsi is way less sweet than regular Coke.

John said...

You should expand your format to include the qualitative comparison of disparate things, like, say, Arm and Hammer Baking Soda Toothpaste vs. Gore Vidal, or Sunday afternoon vs. a Leprechaun with a glass eye.

Come to think of it, everyone should always do what I want.