Saturday, December 26, 2009

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Swerve Toy

It's not just that Michael Bay's transformers make for ugly toys, and it's not just you need a graduate degree in engineering combined with the deft touch of a neurosurgeon to transform the fucking thing without snapping an arm off. Nope, what makes this the worst toy in the universe is that its head, which is about the size and shape of a wasabi pea, is spring loaded to fly off at the slightest provocation and is nearly impossible to reattach. Forget my kids—this thing is a choking hazard for me.

RATING: 5%

(Image from wikipedia.org.)

5 comments:

DCP said...

We don't have a "choking hazard" tag?

Internet John said...

I knew something was missing.

IR said...

I forgot how cheap toys are. They are expensive crap that always break. Totally worth every penny to see how happy they make 3 year olds, though.

Internet Robyn said...

Sorry I didn't put any links into my post. I must be getting even lazier as we approach the new year.

Timmaaay!!! said...

I've seen 3 year-olds go crazy for bubble wrap and boxes, too, though.