Friday, December 11, 2009

25 Days or Less of Christmas Songs - #11: The Christmas Song

Not enough emo in your eggnog? Well then champ, you should really try listening to Weezer's "The Christmas Song." You'll be crying into your Dungeon Master's Guide before you know it. But seriously folks, even though "The Christmas Song" is a downer, Weezer has apparently recorded a whole bunch of other Christmas songs. And if you're looking for one that won't have you reaching for the razor blades, I would recommend "Christmas Celebration."

Rating: A big red bow on a pair of horn-rimmed glasses%

(Image from Wikipedia)

4 comments:

Belabras said...

I can't wait until we get to "Daddy don't get drunk this Christmas"

I can send you a link if you don't have that one Quammy.

I.J. said...

Daddy's gettin drunk right now.

DCP said...

I always wondered why modern groups didn't do Christmas albums, but leave it to hipsters to fill that gap. Thanks, Weezer!

I.J. said...

It's weird--Weezer were hipsters before there really were hipsters, and I didn't even realize.