Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Month of Ill-Fated Consumer Products #9: Myspace

No one wants to wait for your garish background to load, no one wants to listen to your dumb favorite song, no one cares that you're pretending to be Grover or Satan, nobody wants to friend your crappy band, nobody wants to pay you to show your lopsided tits on webcam, and no one especially wants to read your miserable blog--they're busy using Facebook, where they can post by-the-minute status updates, create racist avatars on YoVille and check out last weekend's snapshots of you trying to take bottle slugs of Jagermeister with a lampshade on your head.

RATING: Old Yeller%

(Image from www.namedevelopment.com.)

5 comments:

Internet Robyn said...

Everyone loves my dumb favourite song. It got me dates in Korea.

Quammy said...

But without Myspace, how will I get famous from the shitty music I made in my parent's basement?

DCP said...

Onion!

I.J. said...

We're better than than Onion. R3's bigger than Jesus, man.

I.J. said...

@ Robyn
Gary and Blaine or White or whatever his fucktard name was probably listened to nothing but Coldplay and Godsmack respectively.