Monday, December 14, 2009

25 Days or Less of Christmas Songs - #14: Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree

I'm pretty sure Brenda Lee's "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" was in Home Alone. Not in one of the scenes where Macaulay Culkin is causing grievous bodily harm to Joe Pesci or Daniel Stern though. It might have been in the scene where he's playing with all the mannequins and cardboard cutouts, trying to make it look like he wasn't home alone. I'm really not 100% on this, it's been quite a while since I've seen the movie. Did you know they made three sequels to Home Alone?

Rating: John Candy and his polka band%

(Image from digidave.org)

2 comments:

I.J. said...

"I made my family dishappear!"

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

i heard mccally caulken was diddled by michel jackson c/d?