Saturday, June 20, 2009

My Didgeridoo

My didgeridoo is pretty cool, I guess. It only plays one note (C#) so "Puff the Magic Dragon" sounds an awful lot like "Old McDonald." It's made out of eucalyptus hollowed out by termites, but it doesn't smell eucalyptusy fresh and there aren't any termites in it now. I don't call it a "didge" or show it off down to the local watering hole, but my mom bought it from a white guy so I guess I'm still an asshole.

RATING: 80%, but it'd be higher if I was better at playing it.

(Image from pastemagazine.com. This isn't a picture of my didgeridoo, which doesn't glow or float unassisted in midair.)

8 comments:

Viking Andrew said...

You have a didgeridoo? What didgeridoo with it?

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

that was a p. funny joke

Viking Andrew said...

Thanks, RKt. I liked your knock-knock joke, too. Hey, we oughta team up...you know, like the Marx brothers or some shit.

laurie said...

And you're talking shit about banjo guy? 0% to you, white guy with a didgeridoo.

Viking Andrew said...

Ha ha ha, pwned.

I.J. said...

@L
That's implicit in the post, retart.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

let me call karl marx before i. jon does hes in love w/his comedic stylings

laurie said...

IJ: Psh. Whatever.