Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A Month of Boring Things - Day Fourteen: Red Ring of Doom

Imagine an octogenarian buying an XBox 360 for his/her grandkids to play the once-a-year they come to visit. That's about how often I use my console. Less than one-half of one percent of my memory brick has been used. And yet today, after twelve months of bullshit, I decided to sit and play a little FIFA only to encounter the quote-unquote Red Ring of Doom, which basically means "General Hardware Failure," which basically means, since I think my warranty has expired, I'm fucked. This thing is a piece of motherfuckingshit. Thanks, Microsoft.





Rating: 0%

PS - I had a dream about R3 last night.

8 comments:

DCP said...

Red Ring Of Death is covered forever, if I'm not mistaken.

laurie said...

I bet if Apple made a gaming console it would still work. It would probably look better, too.

I.j said...

As far as quality products go, the Xbox will never touch the Zune.

I.j said...

As far as quality products go, the Xbox will never touch the Zune.

I.J. said...

I'd delete that shit but I'm too lazy to sign in.

Belabras said...

I'm pretty sure Glenn is right about the Red Ring coverage. Definitely worth checking out.

Viking Andrew said...

@Belabras,

Well, it better be covered--for their sake. Otherwise, Microsoft will receive one harshly worded letter in the mail sometime soon.

Chris said...

Apple? Thanks, Justin Long.