Thursday, July 16, 2009

Man fends off Wyo. lion attack with chainsaw

Probably a young boy's chainsaw fantasy come true. Except the news story said it was a 4-5 year old lion who was starving, thereby creating moral and ethical complexity. Whose side to choose? I'm with the dude and the chainsaw. It's not everyday you get to square off against nature's killing machines with a good ol' American made killing machine of our own. Maybe this will spawn a reality series.




+





Rating: Title Says It All%

6 comments:

DCP said...

As long as he used the whole carcass for food, clothing, shelter, etc, then I'm fine with it.

Belabras said...

That's pretty hard core no matter how you slice it.

I feel like my all preconceptions have been cut down.

Viking Andrew said...

Stihl should find this guy and sign him to a contract. He can be the Jared to their Subway.

**Community Flash Art** said...

apparently the lion only got a 6-8 inch cut on its shoulder: mountain lion wins, I think.

**Community Flash Art** said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris said...

The mountain lion is dead.

I think it lost.