Saturday, July 11, 2009

Malice

Not that I'd ever personally wish to harm anybody. I mean, big deal, so you took my stuffed bear dressed as Uncle Sam, I don't care. Like, it's a bunch of energy to actually go to your place at 1423 Richards, Apt. 4 and take the spare key out from under your disgusting doormat. Enough tragedy befalls everybody eventually anyway. For example, a lot of people have accidents in their homes, with kitchen knives? They might be clumsy and fall on them or something a couple times. So it's beneath me to even think about it. I have too many friends to hang out with, each of whom is capable of verifying my presence at whatever time or place we choose to share in our revelry. Also I hear random, unsolvable muggings-turned-homicides are up in your neighborhood. Be safe!

RATING: 49%

3 comments:

I.J. said...

Especially among people who take their banjos to the bar.

laurie said...

Somebody stole your Uncle Sam bear? How very un-American of them.

LoCo said...

I have so much malice, but I'm not sharing it with any of you.