Friday, July 24, 2009

Comic Three-In-One

Daredevil Vol. 2: Parts of a Hole

Daredevil is blind, and he meets this woman, Echo, who wants to kill him but she's deaf, get it? It's actually pretty good, in no small part thanks to David Mack's writing/layouts (no part of me can give Joe Quesada praise, sorry).

RATING: 79%





Fantastic Four: Into The Breach

Roll call: Human Torch! Namorita! Scott Lang Ant-Man! She-Hulk! My vomit everywhere!

RATING: 22%





The Incredible Hulk Vol. 2: Boiling Point

Ugh, I bought this for 30 issues, Jesus.

RATING: 19%

4 comments:

I.J. said...

Read a novel, motherfucker.

Belabras said...

Have you read any of the whole 'Red Hulk' stuff Glenn? I've been thinking of checking it out.

John said...

The heat thing is interesting, but I'm not sure why the hulk would need any weapon other than his fists. Also, a character whose super ability is that he can beat up every other character is a bit gimmicky.

I form all my opinions from what I read on Wikipedia. It saves me time, which I can then use to troll anonymously on blogs that write about what other people write about what other people write about poetry and suchlike.

DCP said...

I dunno, Belabras. I live my life by one simple credo: Stay Away From Anything Jeph Loeb Wrote Post-Hush. It hasn't led me astray so far.