Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Camp Slaughter

A Month Of Halloweenie Reviews #6

Speaking of camps at which people are slaughtered, the only thing I wanted slaughtered when I watched this movie was my eyes from my face. I'm not sure how this piece of video-shot garbaggio ended up on my Netflix list, but whatever I did to deserve it I'm sorry. The plot is 90 minutes of BAAARRRRFFFFFF in which some kids from 2005 end up transported back to a day in 1981 on which an entire camp full of teens was slaughtered, or in other words had fake blood sprinkled on them from off screen. Thumbs down, lamb pit.

RATING: 9%

3 comments:

Timmaaay!!! said...

I'm still waiting for a review on Sleepaway Camp.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

yo qammy the dude in that movvie has a peen bro there's yore review

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

o i mean timaay!!!!!