Friday, October 2, 2009

Candy Eyeball Bracelet

A Month Of Halloweenie Reviews #2

A terrifying eye on a spooky candy bracelet! It doesn't get much more macabre than that. Every year I buy a pack of these from Target, because they start selling them in August and I like to get into the spirit of the season as early as I can. Of course, nothing gets me into the spirit of the season like a mouth full of cavities from eating pure, molded sugar jewelery. They're not particularly disgusting, so they have that going in their favor, but then again, nothing is really that scary that can either be given away at Halloween or as a treat at LensCrafters any day of the year.

RATING: 32%

5 comments:

Internet John said...

I'm not sure how the bracelet is spooky without the eye, but OK I'll play ball.

Edditor said...

Moulded

LoCo said...

My teeth hurt every time I see you eat one of these.

Internet Robyn said...

Do you walk around with a half sucked on eyeball around your wrist, or are your teeth strong enough to take it off in a bite?

I never understood people who didn't wear their candy jewelry. It's kinda like those people who ride their bikes with their helmets hanging from the handlebars.

I.J. said...

Years of gross mouth paraphernalia have left Glenn's teeth powerful and straight.

You should've seem this guy eat a peanut butter sandwich in grade 7. Sexy sexy.