Saturday, April 5, 2008

yoga

Okay so maybe becoming one of "those yoga people" (alt. "yoga cheerleader") has made me slightly annoying to people who hate themselves for not dragging their fat tired asses to the gym more often, but you know what? I have rock hard flat abs, I'm super flexible (good for the sex), and I can do like 30 pushups in a row (as opposed to the six or so I was workin before). And you see that little number on the left there? Yeah I can do that and then kick back into a push up. So yoga is awesome and fat haters can kiss my nicely toned butt.

Rating: 95%

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, does practicing yoga actually help to acquire flat abs and a sweet ass?

laurie said...

It absolutely does. Maybe if yoga studios put that in their brochures they would get more business.

Jen said...

Agree with you 100%! I haven't been to yoga in months, but I highly recommend it to everyone-- and I've definitely been more flabby now since I left. If only yoga studios weren't so damn expensive!!

John said...

Yoga's mental and physical benefits are to be lauded, and if that's what "yoga cheerleaders" do, then that's great. Enthusiasm can be contagious, and North Americans in general (and me, specifically) need more exercise and healthier ways to cope with stress. There's a fine line between self-affirmation and bragging, however, and it probably moves subjectively depending on how fat and tired you are.

laurie said...

Yeah you probably got me there. Damn my overdeveloped ego.

Unknown said...

yoga bodies are the best. period.