Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Journey's End

This is the last appearance of Wesley Crusher (thus far - I'm still hoping there will be a Titan tv show in which he appears). A lot of people hate Wesley, but I was fine with him after he stopped saving the ship every episode like in season one. Anyway, he's been off the ship for a while at the academy, but in this episode he returns and is a big douchebag. It turns out he's sick of school, but who cares, because the Enterprise has been ordered to forcibly displace a bunch of American Indians (get it? like happened before?). Don't worry, though, these American Indians are such a group of terrible stereotypes that you don't feel too bad for them, and everything works out in the end, including Wesley becoming a god.

RATING: 33%

3 comments:

John said...

I can't think of a non-misogynist adjective for how I feel about Wesley Crusher or his real life counterpart, Will Wheaton.

laurie said...

First I'd like to thank John for restraining himself. Second, I thought you hated Wesley Crusher? Personally I had a huge crush on him as a kid and would probably still bang him on this basis alone. I bet he gets a lot of play at Star Trek conventions.

DCP said...

Well, a year and a half ago when I started rewatching TNG I guess I forgave him for a lot of what was bad about him.