Saturday, April 19, 2008

Life Cereal

I have no idea why Life cereal is called Life. Is it because it is so good that we must devote our entire lives to eating it? Well, I think it's a pretty decent cereal, but it's not that great, so calling your cereal "Life" is pretty pretentious, Quaker. This is a good cereal of sweet squares of some kind of grain, but one thing that I don't like is that every box of Life has to have some fucking kid on the cover, like if I was a parent who didn't know what kind of cereal to buy for my kids I would just pick up this one since there's a kid on the cover. Does that mean Honey Nut Cheerios are for bees, you stupid parent?

RATING: 70%

3 comments:

John said...

It's made from oats. You can read that on the box, Mr. Cereal Critic.

Anonymous said...

Your cereal reviews are a pile of fun, but so far they're all kids cereals. Don't you ever get constipated and crave for an adult cereal like, say, Kellogg's All Bran?

LoCo said...

Now it is time to review Life: the board game.