Monday, April 14, 2008

My Computer

My computer isn't as terrible as it looks from this picture, although by the size of it I bet its monitor is about 95 years old. It has a good processor (2.4 gHz), and decent storage space (80 gigs), but its ram is pretty bad (256 MB). I tried to run Google Earth earlier and the map would barely move. To be fair, it's probably all the spy/malware that's buried in the computer from when it was my brother's, but it's still kind of sucky. Also, if I told my high school self that I was complaining about only having 256 megs of ram, he would shit himself, because he only had a computer with 4 megs of ram and 100 megs of harddrive space he was doublespacing up to 200 just so he could play X-Wing and Doom 2. Man, that kid needed to get laid.

RATING: 39%

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh your monitor doesn't look 95 yrs. old. Maybe 85, but certainly not 95:0)

Jacqui

LoCo said...

Did your computer gain or lose points for the permanent creepy blue blinky light?

DCP said...

Hmm, I forgot about that. It's really bright. I didn't deduct any points, but maybe if I had remembered...

laurie said...

Man my laptop blows your computer out of the water. I should review it to make you feel bad. I mean, it wins by default for being a Mac, but also has 2GB's of RAM so suck on that. And yeah, I've been sayin for years that kid needed to get laid. I've been saying that since you were that kid, actually.

DCP said...

Well, my laptop had like a gig and a half of ram, but it died, and now I have this emergency standby computer.