Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chloe Sevigny

As a artsy-fartsy-indie-rock-lovin-sex-drugs-(law)-and-rock n' roll kind of girl I feel compelled to really like Chloe Sevigny. After all, I'm pretty sure that's required if I want to maintain a shred of my indie rock cred. Right? However, I have to take issue with the substantial damage Ms. Sevigny has done to fashion. (The Fug Girls call that number on the left there "Princess Catsuit McCigarette," which cracks my ass up.) There is also the issue of the little onscreen bj that she bestowed on Vincent Gallo in Brown Bunny. You're really not doing any favors to the women's movement there, Chlo! So yeah, I think I've decided that indie cred be dammed, I dislike this biatch. (Hopefully telling the story of how I saw Parker Posey on the street once will help me continue to get dates with skinny hipster boys...not that I want to date skinny hipster boys...oh god I'm so confused.)

Rating: 25%

9 comments:

DCP said...

I heard the blowjob was with a fake penis anyway. Also I can only think of one good movie she ever did and it was called Boys Don't Cry, and I'm never watching it again because it was tres depressing.

John said...

That outfit makes me want to get gay married.

laurie said...

No Glenn, that bj was the real thing.

annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
annie said...

im feeling braindead so all i can say to this little blurb of yours is that i like the outfit, just not the boots....
"oh god i'm so confused" too.

laurie said...

I have always loved your creative dressing annie, but if I ever see you in a heather grey cotton catsuit I may cut you.

DCP said...

That picture looks like somebody dumped their laundry out on an aborted alien fetus.

laurie said...

Oh man that last comment made me laugh out loud in the library.

LoCo said...

If I were Bill Paxton, I would rather sleep with Gennifer Goodwin.