Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Street Angel

As you guys have probably figure out, the comics I mainly collect are mainstream superhero books. Not that I don't like the others, it's just that often whenever I pick an independent book like Street Angel, it gets canceled after like five issues and I get depressed. Street Angel was a quirky little ball of fun about a homeless skateboarding 12 year old vigilante who fights everybody from ninjas to Cortez to Satan. It got canceled after five issues and I was depressed (well, it didn't get CANCELED, the creators just stopped making it), but if you can track the trade down I recommend picking it up if you like comedy and violence which I do.

RATING: 74%

1 comment:

Jen said...

I read this one a few years ago and liked it ok. I recently saw The Crow, though, and Street Angel seems to be pretty similar character to the little 12-year-old, skateboarding, daughter of a drug-addicted whore who's in the movie. And the movie sucked.