Thursday, January 28, 2010

A New Laptop

A new laptop is a neat thing because you think to yourself "Wow, when I get home I can finally play Rise Of The Triad online with my buds, time to get rid of my shitty desktop!" Then it turns you can fix the desktop you thought was dying, and even though you put all your files onto the new laptop, you're just so used to the shitty, broken down, old-ass desktop that you basically never use the new laptop. Then you end up with computers or parts of computers that you've owned for the past 10 years just sitting around your place because YOU NEVER KNOW! Don't worry, though, you donated ten whole dollars to Haiti, so whatever disgusting, uniquely American trait this excess represents was probably offset in a global sense.

RATING: 86% (I think?)

5 comments: