Monday, January 25, 2010

Bribery

I guess bribery is OK if it's going to get you out of spending spring break in a Mexican jail for having a little weed hidden in your shoe. But if you're a student in the science fiction class I'm TAing in, you probably shouldn't slip me $40 at the end of class like you're doing a drug deal and then run out of the room before I have a chance to react, because then I'll have to spend all week thinking about how awkward it's going to be when I give the money back next class. The smarter course of action would've been to meet me during my office hours, become my friend, and take me out to a strip club some Friday night. (Did I say that out loud?)

RATING: 0.4% of what I make in a month.

(Image from s3.hubimg.com.)

8 comments:

LoCo said...

FORTY dollars?? This kid is clearly an underachiever.

Viking Andrew said...

Ha Ha. That's so kickass.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

40 dollers should buy a c- at least

Viking Andrew said...

Damn. I wish I got bribed. I don't get shit.

DCP said...

Is this $40 supposed to last him the whole semester? Or was there a quiz or something he bombed?

Internet John said...

I guess I just look corruptible.

I don't know his name (!), but if he is who I think he is, he got a zero on that day's quiz.

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

hey anonamous

I.J. said...

The spamming chinaman returneth.

At least he knows how to write a hyperlink--no wonder they're poised to take over the world.