Friday, January 8, 2010

A Month of Stuff That Will Kill You Now or Eventually #1: Ettan Snus

Ettan is pretty much my go-to brand. It has a toasty flavour rather than a lemony one, so it goes well with coffee, beer and all kinds of other things that I have to cut back on if I want to avoid type 2 diabetes for a few more years. Some snus users prefer the citrous, salty bitch-slap of General Snus, while non-snus users tend to simply claw at their gums crying, "It burns! It burns!" followed by a bout of weeping into their delicate, coffee-coloured hands.

RATING: 89%

(Image from schweden-snus.com.)

3 comments:

Internet Robyn said...

I picture those hands to manicured. Nice cuticles and moisturized regularly.

Internet John said...

I fantasize about Glenn's hands a lot too. In my mind's eye, I see them slowly caressing the cover of a book that's worth reading, then tantalizingly turning the pages in succession, one by one, until they get to the very end.

laurie said...

hahaha...I feel dirty just for reading that...