Monday, January 25, 2010

Kirsten Gillibrand's Senate Homepage Photo


Kirsten Gillibrand became a senator for NY when our more popular senator got a more exciting job. I donated monies to her and now, every day or so (but usually every day, or six times a day) Kirsten writes me a special email asking me to sign a petition or to fight for my right, etc. On her homepage is this picture. And can I just say that this picture makes me feel that Ms. Gillibrand has got the bipartisan thing down PAT. Here, Kirsten positions herself at the crux of the great state of New York. To the left, a charged, exciting city filled with buildings and people and gays and culture and things happening. To her left, a vast landscape of mountains and leaves and drunk SUNY students and farmer Republicans. What one person can possibly hold us all together? When Kirsten Gillibrand grows up, I imagine she will look like a hotter Kay Bailey Hutchison. God Bless Kirsten Gillibrand! God Bless the United States of America, and God Bless New York!
RATING: 71%

3 comments:

Viking Andrew said...

Also, what's so bad about KBH?

laurie said...

I will totally donate to her campaign if Ford runs. Don't cannibalize your own party, you asshat! ARGH.

LoCo said...

No, KBH is pretty hot. And she throws down. I just think that when KG is a seventh-term senator or whatever that she will be just as, if not more, woman-of-a-certain-age, politics-sexy. Or at least, I'm hoping.