Monday, February 22, 2010

Perfect Brownie Pan


The Perfect Brownie Pan is a thing that you put into the pan that molds brownies into squares so you don't have to cut them with a knife (because that is clearly too difficult and time consuming for the average american). I have a real problem with kitchen items that only do one thing that you rarely ever need (waffle iron? no thank you, I will go to a damn restaurant on the rare occasion I want a waffle). Now, call me crazy, but something tells me that the brownies I am sure to bake every day once I get this thing are less to slide right out of the pan than they are to get all stuck on it and make the pan a real pain in my ass to clean. Just sayin'.

Rating: virtuallyuseless%

7 comments:

The Trick said...

Good point about the unitasker kitchen items. On the topic of waffle irons, though, Alton Brown claims they're also great for cooking bacon. Never tried it myself.

laurie said...

I do like bacon...

Walter Benjamin and the Mechanical Reproductions (the band) said...

that last post is getting a place in the Now That's What I Call R3 Vol. 4 tribute to glen now that hes dead

Viking Andrew said...

I love brownies. And I'm not surprised some fool is making a buck off fat-shits like me. It seems like the U.S. economy has hit a point where all the money is in middle-manning people. Nobody creates a product (we outsource that shit), and nobody sells the product (we leave that to the poor--those who are "sales associates"). So all the money is made in the middle of those two things. Businesses named "Corporate Directional Access Solutions," for example. What the shit is that shit?

I.J. said...

@VA
You're not fat, just soft. Like a girl.

Viking Andrew said...

Thank you, IJ. I feel warm inside.

I.J. said...

Let's not talk dirty here.