Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lies Sex and the City told me: The Pearl Rabbit


Since this blog often feels like a sausage fest (thanks for keeping it real, LaurieK!), I thought I would write a review in honor of the consumerfest that is the Sex and the City movie -- read the numbers and weep, Indy -- and the lies the series has sold to millions of foaming-mouthed women across the globe. Ladies: if you are going to spend 80 bucks on something whose sole purpose is to get you off, you may be very dismayed with this pink pearl twittery thing; if you live near a sex toy store (i.e., if you don't live in Texas), go ahead in and turn one on... then clamp your fist around it.... oh, what was that? It stopped cold? Which is probably not what you want your $80 vibrator to be doing at any sort of critical moment. I've also heard from various sources that the namesake rabbit on this thing might be totally missing the mark for some women (by "the mark" I meant "the clitoris" -- guys, are you following?); I've also heard that the Erocillator is to die for (unfortunately I am without ~$180 to test this claim for myself) -- any ladies out there can back me up (or, fine -- any ladies out there at all?).

RATING: 34%

3 comments:

DCP said...

Well, this oughtta get our hit count up. Thanks for bringing the estrogen!

John said...

This is the best review of that film I've read so far:

http://www.orlandoweekly.com/film/story.asp?id=12385

LoCo said...

Yes, the girls are trannies, they are gay, gay men. They are also the reason I will never be able to afford to move back home. For what I paid to share my railroad apartment in Queens, I could've bought 3.25 Erocillators per month. Thanks, Carrie.