Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Poltergeist

#89 on Glenn's Top 100 Movie List

Is it wrong of me to have two Tobe Hooper movies on my top 100 list but only one Clint Eastwood movie? This movie's no "Texas Chain Saw," but it's still pretty scary. Also, I kind of would like to see a ghost some day, but not in my own home. So if any of my friends knowingly have a haunted house or apartment you'd better invite me over already. Unless it makes your fried chicken all maggotty like in this movie. That doesn't sound like a very fun kind of ghost.

RATING: 88%

4 comments:

Loren said...

Hey Glenn are you having the scary movie party at the same time as your sendout party?

POltergeist killed that little girl or maybe that's an urban myth. I heard she was so scared after production her bowels shut down and she died from not being able to crap.

DCP said...

No, the scary movie party is Friday at 7. The sendout is tomorrow from 12-7.

Jacqui said...

This and A Nightmare on Elm Street were the first two horror movies I watched when I was a kid. Oh memories, memories...

laurie said...

The little girl died from Crohn's disease. It is a colon disease, but you can't get it from a movie.