Saturday, October 9, 2010

Teeth

Teeth is the heartwarming story of a high school girl who has vagina dentata, more commonly known as tooth coot. In a better movie this could have been used as a great metaphor about struggling to come to terms with one's sexuality or something, I don't know, but here she seems to be cool with it pretty fast. Also, I thought the premise would be pretty limited for a horror movie, but she manages to dismember a lot of members without actively setting out to do so. As far as genital based horror movies go, it has to be in the top three, although to be fair I've never seen Killer Condom.

RATING: 57%


4 comments:

laurie said...

What the...?

LoCo said...

"tooth coot." quel poet!

Quammy said...

The question I kept asking myself while watching Teeth was, "why the hell does everyone want to rape this chick?" I don't know if vagina dentata also comes with some sorta rape pheromone, but that chick couldn't turn around without bumping into a rape-happy dirtbag.

LoCo said...

Also, WHY would you mock the girl with teeth in her vag WHILE YOU'RE INSIDE OF HER?