Monday, January 4, 2021

Sometimes They Come Back

 

An English teacher with an embattled past (like, of course - he's an English teacher) comes back to his home town to teach high school, only the ghosts of some 1950s jerks who murdered his brother start showing up and murdering his students. It's pretty well done for a TV movie, and fairly faithful to the short story, though they changed the story's great ending with sympathetic magic in the classroom to a more action packed finale. I "get it" but it's still a real shame!


RATING: 67%

2 comments:

Quammy said...

I haven't seen this one in a long time but I remember liking it. I think it has a really weird sequel too.

DCP said...

I'm curious about the sequels but I've got enough on my plate just doing all the regular King stuff for now!