Thursday, February 23, 2012

Audio, Video, Disco

Last time I talked about the French electronic duo Justice everybody freaked out and tried to burn down R3. Well, now nobody reads this site except for Quammy and me and spammers, so it's a different time. I guess that's ok, because it's a pretty different album, too. It's... good? I vacillate between hating it a lot and thinking it's actually one of the most compelling electronic albums ever written. Don't come to me for answers, like you don't know by now.

RATING: ??%

3 comments:

Quammy said...

A buddy of mine was really into their last album, but I don't know if I've heard anything off of this one.

Also, 4 posts in a month. Woot! February is on fire!

Internet John said...

It's so clear to me now: reasoned opinion is a fucking cancer.

Internet John said...

P.S. Approve my comment or I'll rape you to death.

TO DEATH.